General admission to Airobounce must be booked online. Bookings will not be taken on-site as our aim is to control the number of people at any one-time online payment only.
Not all our activities are available to use due to Covid-19.
Available Activities = Trampolines / New Bumper Cars / New Virtual Reality / Gaming Room / Pool Tables / Air Hooky.
Cafeteria opened (limited menus available)
Parties Available call to book, party will be held in the main hall due to covid-19.
Activities Not Available are Inflatables / Laser Tag / Soft Play / Arcades.
A limited number of open jump so please book online or in advance to avoid disappointment at the centre.
Please arrive 30 mins before your session starts as waiting time may take longer due to crowd controlling.
We are limiting the number of people and this may change as Government regulations evolve.
New floor markings help maintain social distancing and screens have been installed to protect staff and customers at check-in and the café. Hand sanitizer stations will be available throughout the building and cleaning routines have been increased during the day and staff will perform deep cleans after each session ends.
It is the responsibility of Airobounce ltd to undertake suitable planning in the event of a pandemic. Airobounce ltd will have a key role to play in reducing the risk to employee’s health and safety as far as possible, as well as maintaining essential operations, where possible.
With hopes rising of further easing of lock down measures by the Government and a potential reopening of the leisure sector, we're keen to get your input to regarding the safety measures you would want to see us implement to ensure your safe return to AIROBOUNCE LTD
The situation with the spread of the virus and the advice of the Government changes on a daily basis and so we will be keeping a very close eye on anything which could impact our plans to reopen and the safety measures required to do so safely.
This page will be updated as things evolve so we would encourage you to check back here regularly for the latest information.
What other changes are we looking in to?
In addition to the safety measures we are considering in our survey, some other things we are also looking in to are as follows:
- Reduced session capacity
- Changing our timetable & opening hours
- No longer having our staff attach wristbands to customers at reception or after the safety briefing, customers will be asked to attach these themselves.
- Asking staff to wear gloves to serve drinks requiring the use of lids and straws.
- Encouraging party guests to wash their hands before party food is served.
- Opening ceiling vents, windows and doors to improve air floor in the building.
We will continue to look at the responses we receive from the survey and other measures as necessary.
Anticipated recommendations for our customers when they visit us?
- Please do not visit the centre if you are self-isolating.
- Wash your hands when you arrive at the centre and at regular intervals.
- Supervise children in washing their hands particularly after using the toilet facilities.
- Book and pay online before you arrive to reduce the contact points and use of cash at reception.
- Consider using cards to make contactless payments when using our café for refreshments.
THANK YOU AND STAY SAFE.